POINT 1 – VISITS
Clérigos Tower, Museum and Church are open to visitors.
You can check opening hours and tickets on our website. You can buy your entrance ticket for Clérigos Tower and Museum personally or from electronic platforms, our website or any platform with an approved partnership relationship.
POINT 2 - BOOKINGS
Visits to Clérigos Tower and Museum are scheduled via prior booking of the date and time, subject to availability. You can find out about availability in person or on the electronic platforms, our website or on any platform with an approved partnership relationship.
If you choose to make an online booking, you can choose the day and time of your visit immediately, subject to availability. Then, the proof of purchase and the entrance ticket will be sent to the e-mail address you provided.
For school, university or other groups, please contact our bookings department by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by filling in the group visits form on our website.
POINT 3 - ACCESS
- Visitors must comply with the date and time on the ticket purchased. They should arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled time. There is tolerance of five minutes after the date and time on the ticket for access to Clérigos Tower and Museum, under penalty of being refused access and without being entitled to a refund.
POINT 4 – PAYMENT
- The Brotherhood of Clerics accepts cash, debit and credit cards, MB Way and PayPal for in-person purchases.
- Products and/or services acquired in our online shop can be paid for by debit or credit card or PayPal.
- Payments made by bank transfer for visits to Clérigos Tower and Museum must be made at least 72 hours in advance and are only considered final on receipt of proof indicating the reason for the transfer and on confirmation that the payment was made. If this does not occur, we reserve the right not to consider this to be a valid booking and to refuse access to Clérigos Tower and Museum.
POINT 5 – TICKET CANCELLATION
- Cancellations of visits to Clérigos Tower and Museum must be made at least 48 hours before the date and time of the visit. If this time period is not complied with, the ticket will not be refunded and will be treated as a no-show.
- Cancellations of the purchase of tickets for visits to Clérigos Tower and Museum on the same day or the day after (in less than 48 hours) are not refundable.
- Cancellations foi any visit rescheduled by the buyer, regardless foi the new day and the new time of the visit, are non-refundable.
- Tickets for visits to Clérigos Tower and Museum that are returned will be refunded using the same payment method, within seven business days, barring circumstances beyond the control of the Brotherhood of Clerics.
POINT 6 – CANCELLATIONS / MERCHANDISING RETURNS
- Returns of any merchandising products from Clérigos Tower, Museum and Church must be made within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- The merchandising products must be returned/sent in their original packaging and show no signs of use.
- Returns must be paid for by the person who acquired the product. As soon as the product arrives in our facilities and after confirmation of compliance, the Brotherhood of Clerics will proceed with the return of the amount paid, using the same payment method, within seven business days, barring circumstances beyond the control of the Brotherhood of Clerics.
- Returns of merchandising products bought in our physical shop must be made in their original packaging and show no signs of use, within 14 days of the date of purchase.
POINT 7 – VOUCHERS
- Visitors who have vouchers for access to Clérigos Tower and Museum must present these physically or digitally at the ticket office so that they can be exchanged for official tickets.
- The Brotherhood of Clerics reserves the right to prevent access at the time and date requested if it is not possible at the time. If this happens, the voucher will remain valid.
POINT 8 – DELIVERY
- After you have purchased your entrance tickets for Clérigos Tower and Museum, you will automatically receive your proof of payment and your ticket at the e-mail address you indicated when you made your booking.
- Merchandising products are sent within no more than five business days of purchase.